Outdoor Lifestyles is not a large company but what we don’t have in size we make up for in passion. Every year we grow responsibly and never promise on anything we can’t deliver. Everyone employed here has a vast knowledge of Landscape Design, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Construction and Development, Project management, Snow Management, and maintaining the landscape investment. The green industry is truly unique in the fact we work with a great deal of living material. With the proper maintenance program, Outdoor Lifestyles can make your project improve as the years go on as opposed to diminish over time.
As a homeowner it’s important to do your due diligence and decide on a landscape company that is the right fit for your situation. As a custom landscape design/build/maintain firm we do the same thing when we meet and get to know you. We only work with nice people. Our staff is highly trained on the importance of communication, attention to detail, and customer service so we make sure that you are a good fit for us as well. We are not about getting a bunch of project volume in and out the door but rather quality and sustainable projects for nice people, which we truly care about and can really take care of. After the initial consultation we will know if the project is a good fit for our company or not. If the project is a good fit, we will walk you through our process. If the project is not a good fit we will happily refer you to other companies that might be more suitable to your needs.
Our Construction and Development staff is widely certified and awarded. Our company has been awarded best of Houzz in 2015 and 2016 for exemplary service and project portfolio. The Landscape Design/Build staff here is a team of very qualified professionals. So whoever your Designer, Project Manager, or Maintenance Manager is we can assure that you will receive first class treatment.
Our mission is to:
- Create breathtaking, functional, and sustainable landscape design/build projects that are specific to each client’s lifestyle, needs, wants, and pleasures.
- Making sure that all clients know how important they are, and that our landscape team is there when they need us.
- Provide an easy, enjoyable experience for every client we work with, from the start of the landscape design to the construction and development of the project to the maintaining of the space year after year.
- Striving to set new custom build standards for the landscape design industry…staying leaps ahead, creating timeless landscapes that might be imitated but never duplicated.
- Keep you as a happy client for years to come.
Congratulations on taking the necessary steps to build your Outdoor Lifestyle!